Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Still the Same? The Marriott Putrajaya

In September, I had posted my comments on this establishment. Over the past weekend, I stayed there again for a department "away day." Got another room, on a different floor, but unfortunately, nothing spectacular about the room and it's still the same. 

Displaying photo.JPG

Room was definitely clean, but bed was still lumpy - one or two of my colleagues apparently got a better deal and they said that their beds were "heavenly." Either the Marriott is working on changing out some of the old beds in stages and hadn't reached my room yet or they knew I was coming and wanted me to suffer. I don't know. All I know is, I didn't get two nights of good sleep because I could really feel the springs underneath. 

Oh, this time around, the room had ants. Not nice. 

Lunch and breakfast spread at the Zest was not too bad. Food quality improved. We had lunch once at the Tuscany Restaurant and the chicken main course as well as the cheese cake dessert was really nice. 

Nett nett though, my previous post on the Marriott still applies. But this time around, well done to the Front Desk guys. The hotel had two huge events going on but based on my experience checking in & out; and observation while waiting in queue, it was quick and pleasant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment